Take Stock W14

When taking stock this week the clarity of just how quickly this semester is beginning to wrap up came to mind. Reading the announcements that pretty much reveals blog comments and steers all students to remain on course as the flight begins to descend kept me focused on the final stretch. I'm caught up on everything that need to be addressed, and am beginning to work on my final project as our first draft is due next weekend. All class declarations for points are in order and I've backed up no more work as I may do so next week. I plan to go through past analysis posts that I may want to keep as reference for past work. Another week of taking stock has allowed me to refocus and continue to stay on top of announcements and work to be done in the remaining few weeks of this closing English course.

Comments

Popular Posts