Taking Stock W16

This week while taking stock it seems likes I had a major over sight from our very first week of instruction. I remember gaining points for initially creating this very blog but when looking through those points revived they were missing. It appears those points were deleted, but luckily the new quiz was still open and I received the missing four points. Luckily, this assignment has us look back because I would have never noticed if I didn't. Overall, announcements this week revolved around blog comments, project comments and pleasantries from Ms. H leading us on as we approach the end. I did not back up any more work as I may do so, during the final week of regular instruction. Fortunately, this weeks taking stock yielded results on receiving points that were missing and otherwise remaining on point as the end draws near.

Comments

Popular Posts