Weekly Review W17: The End

With the end of week 17 in the books, the semester is over. All that is left is finals for a couple of classes next week. This week in this course featured the final readings, analysis and edit of our final project. It's bittersweet to have read our last literary pieces of the semester. I was introduced to many authors and seminal works that I had never come into contact with before. There were others that I was more familiar with, but still a pleasure to get reacquainted with. More than anything, I'm more than happy to own these volumes of The Norton Anthology of World Literature to reference and read whenever I desire. Not only to they provide the various famous works we've studied, but also historical context to better understand them from a multitude of perspectives.

I'm fairly content with my final edit of our final literary project. This weeks final edits revolved around grammar and a bit of rewording. These are aspects that can always be spruced up and deeply better an essay or commentary. They are the simplest of mistakes but are often overlooked when writing a first draft. I'm happy to have shored up a couple of portions that needed the work and look forward to any comments on this final project.

In my other classes I finally performed my final presentation for Biology and am satisfied with the result. As stated before, public speaking isn't my favorite thing, but my group performed well and got the job done. Otherwise the remaining time is spent studying for the final exams that await me this upcoming week. I'm walking into these final exams brimming with confidence as they don't appear to be that hard, I'm studying effectively and I'm a pretty good test taker (humble brag). It's been a busy, sometimes stressful semester, but happy on all fronts with my progress. I'm inching closer and closer to receiving my degree. This is my final weekly review for this course and want to express nothing but gratitude for my fellow classmates and professors I've worked with throughout this spring semester 2018. On to better and greater things for all of us.

Comments

Popular Posts